Having your curtains made? Wow! The choices are endless.
Maybe you need to think how you want the curtains to hang on a pole or track first? Or what type of lining you need? Would you like the cotton sateen, blackout or padded lining?
You might need to consider what accessories you need such as cushions, tie backs, pelmets, valances or a roman blind to contrast or match. You might be considering a more traditional look of swags and tail or a matching headboard or occasional chair, co-ordinated bedspreads or bed runners either quilted or just lined. Do they need trimming with bobbles or a delicate braid or even piped? The choice is endless and tiebacks are available to match some of our braids and pom-pom tassels.
Would you like advice on installation? We can advise, make and install for you and can help with such things as making windows look bigger and letting more light into your room or keeping light out or dressing your curtains for a beautiful finish. We can manufacture pelmet boards to hang your tracks, curtains and pelmets on, in the best way for you and your requirements.
If you don’t need advice that’s fine; just tell us your soft furnishing needs and we will make them. We are here to help find the right fabric, wallpaper or trim and can help as much or as little as you need.
At Inches, we can provide alterations ad relining of curtains and some repairs. We also undertake contract work for hotels and nursing homes, for which we use the appropriately treated fabric along with certificates of compliance.
So, in short, we do:
- Adjustment Service- we can adjust any length curtain to your exact needs.
- Curtains- long curtains, short curtains, dress curtains, lined or interlined and blackout.
- Headings- pencil pleat, pinch pleat, eyelets, goblet, slot top, wave and boxed.
- Linings- Soulprouffe, cotton sateen, blackout/thermal, padded/bonded lining.
- Tiebacks- piped, stiffened, plain edged, plaited, frilled, contrast edging and hold backs.
- Cushions- Cushion covers, box cushions, piped cushions, trimmed/piped, pillow shams. (We also supply the inner hollow fibre and feather).
- Pelmets- pencil pleated, pinch pleated, stiffened or flat pelmets, swags and tails, box pleated. (All can be supplied with a Velcro heading if needed).
- Blinds- Roman blinds made in matching or co-ordinating fabric, blackout lined or padded made by machine or hand stitched.
Most things are possible, just ask!